Thanks for asking permission though, I really appreciate it.
How the hell do I report this guy? I don't recall giving anybody permission to use my artwork for a T-shirt!
I found this if it helps
Redbubble respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify Redbubble's designated agent for complaints (contact email below) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
- a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the Redbubble site. URLs should be in the following form:www.redbubble.com/people/[user… number and name];
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
a. the above information is accurate; and
b. you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Redbubble's Designated Agent for complaints can be reached at:firstname.lastname@example.org
The product posting has already been taken down, but now I have to wait and see if the seller counters my report, and if I have to take legal action or not.
Thank you very much for notifying me of this, really, thank you.
If you check out my gallery, you'll find that my default art style is practically like Tetsuya Nomura's.
Hope you understand.